Coq d’Argent #blossomcity Competition Terms and Conditions
- The prize is a special Flower Set Menu available at Coq d’Argent, No 1 Poultry, London EC2R 8EJ Monday to Friday until 14 June for 2 people with a bottle of house wine to share. Any extras (outside of the above) must be paid for by the winner on the day.
- The competition closes on Friday 22nd May 2015 at 12noon. No entries submitted after this time will be accepted.
- The prize is subject to availability.
- The prize must be taken on or by 14th June 2015.
- The competition is not open to employees of The Luxury Restaurant Guide, D & D London or Sauce Communications.
- To enter, the participant must email email@example.com using ‘Blossom City’ in the email subject line, include membership number and address in the email and correctly answer the following question: Which London Restaurant Group is Coq d’Argent a part of?
- No cash equivalent will be offered and the prize is not transferable.
- The winner will be chosen at random out of all correct entries submitted by The Luxury Restaurant Guide.
- The judge's decision is final and no negotiation will be entered into.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old.
- The competition is open to UK and ROI residents only.
- Internet access required.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted.
- No incomplete, or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- The winner will be contacted via email by 5pm on Friday 22nd May 2015.
- The winner must claim their prize within 3 days of the notification.
- If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.